Thursday 25 July 2019

Swings Multiple Exposure

A couple of Wednesdays ago I was left in charge of Beanie for the day. After taking Aiden to school we decided to go to the play park.

I did not have any intension of taking photos and I only had my Sony RX100 mkiv with me. While she enjoyed the rides (the girl has no-fear) I though I might do a bit of high speed capture with the intension of blending the images together in Photoshop (a bit like the 'in the round' images I have been playing with)

The RX100 has quite a fast motor drive and I was surprised how may shots came from each short exposure.

In Photoshop I played with different Smart Object Stack Modes and different blending modes. Fascinating subject.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .