Tuesday 23 July 2019

National Memorial Arboretum

I was sure I had already posted this collection. Last October ago Sue and I and a few others from the Cambridge Camera Club visited the National Memorial Arboretum.

To quote wikipedia

The National Memorial Arboretum is Britain's year-round national site of remembrance at Alrewas, near Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom. It is a spiritually uplifting place which honours the fallen, recognises service and sacrifice, and fosters pride in the British Armed Forces and civilian community. 
I decided to shoot the day on my Infrared Camera (At the time this was my Canon 20D)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .