Tuesday 9 July 2019

Lindisfarne in Infrared

I cannot believe this is my 600th blog, I started in 2012. I am still a child compared with Ann who has now posted 2677 blogs from 2008. Her second year blogging was twice my annual average !! Have look here ...

(https://pin-sharp.blogspot.com)


Lindisfarne in Infrared.

Day 6 of our stay in Northumbria, we visited Lindisfarne and Holy Island.

A great day for infrared photography. The photos below are in monochrome, straight false colour process (the Brown looking images) and channel swapped (the blue looking photos)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .