Tuesday 16 July 2019

CCC Out and About to Gamlingay Woods

Well here is a change, I am blogging on the same day as I have actually done something.

Today, about 12 of us from the Cambridge Camera Club met up at Gamlinggay Woods. A lovely Woodland managed by The Wildlife Trust for BedfordshireCambridgeshire & Northamptonshire near Gamblingay. Organised by Ann Miles, we went to see butterflies, insects and enjoy each others company.


A really nice day and concluded at the Cafe in the nearby Garden Centre (Mmmmm - Pork Pie Salad and Crisps and a very welcome Cup of Tea)
The butterflies where there but I only managed a few, Other insects where there. I will get round to identifying them :)




















Its not a competition but I think I have managed to blog an event before Ann :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .