Wednesday 24 July 2019

Infrared Grandchild

Introducing 7 of 9, Evelyn aka Beanie.

I been looking at Infrared Portraits on Instagram and today my 'willing model' was Beanie.

A few pictures all processed in Photoshop. The ones with 'brown skies' where infrared with 'normal false colouration', The ones with 'grey skies' where where I channel swapped the blue and the red and reduced the saturation on the blue channel.

Today I was looking for milky white skin with jet black eyes. I was quite please with the results, have a look for your self.

The jet black eyes, so called dead eye can be quite disturbing. I am looking at techniques to bring a bit of life back into the eyes. More experimentation :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .