Clive organised one the countries foremost Winston Churchill Actors to come and sit for our portrait group (Cambridge Camera Club).
An interesting character who defiantly acted the part but also knew quite a bit about the subject. He told us he leads parties of visitors around the Houses of Parliament too.
The second picture is a composite. Clive brought along a poster of 'the time' that a few of us photographed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...














No comments:
Post a Comment