So while I was playing with Abstract Multiple Exposure Images and Upside Down water reflections, Sue and Ann where looking for Bug's and wee beasties. There was not much around by all accounts. Like a good dog I kept returning to where they where :)
Now I found the Shell Bug for them before I trotted off. They had great fun with a Dragonfly (A Common Darter, I think) they found near a lake and resting, eating a spider on a fence. They also found a Common Hawker, it was a bit tatty. I snuck a quick photy of each. At one point the Darter took a liking to Ann's Hat.
I love taking pictures off trees, one day I may even learn what they are called :)
All pictures taken with the Olympus 12-100mm lens and post processed in Lightroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...









No comments:
Post a Comment