Just to round off my blogs about our visit to Swiss Gardens, here are some general shots. Its a great place to visit, very calming being in the beautiful grounds. We plan to visit again next year at a time when there is an Air Show at Shuttleworth. The airdrome and museum are on the same site, in fact that's where you park some of the time.
Thanks Ann for organising the visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...




















No comments:
Post a Comment