I am quite attracted to 'Upside Down Water Reflections' and yesterday, knowing (I had been told) that there was some water at Swiss Gardens, this was one of my projects for the day.
I certainly was not disappointed, the water and lakes / ponds where beautifully clean. The day had a real lovely autumn feel to it.
This photos are all reflection photos, taken with the view to flip them vertically in Lightroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...









No comments:
Post a Comment