Monday 23 January 2017

Frosty Walk at Wimpole Hall

We did not wake particularly early on Sunday morning (yesterday) and we decided that we would take a drive to Wimpole Hall. It was clear and frosty. A beautiful day for a walk.

Note to self - As we are retired we really should go on a weekday when there are less people about :)

I thought I would take my Olympus OMD EM1 kit out for a walk but as we were going to walk to the Folly I took my infrared camera. I am sure you can imagine what I said when we got there and I found that I had forgotten to put the memory card back in the infrared camera. So no IR pictures from this trip. As we did not need to actually go to the folly we spent most of our time between the house and the lake. When we arrived at the lake we found it frozen.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .