Monday 2 January 2017

Waddesdon Manor Lights

Traveling back from Swindon just after the Christmas stay with Nicki and her family. We all decided to visit Waddesdon Manor. Sue and I initially were not going to stay for the evening display of festive lights but we changed our minds. I decided just to take my Olympus OMD EM1 for the visit, if I had realised that we were staying on for the lights I would have used the Canon 5D mike which has a much better high ISO performance. Having said that I have some very pleasing images, all hand held and some at at 6400 ISO.





















1 comment:

  1. Lovely set Barry. I missed my local CC's trip on 28th! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .