Still at Wimpole hall last Sunday. On the walk back from the lake I switched to the Fine Eye Lens on the Olympus. This is a Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 manual focusing lens (equivalent to a 15mm lens on a full frame camera). About a third of the cost of the excellent Olympus Fish eye but still very good. Some signs of aberration at the edges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...













No comments:
Post a Comment