Tuesday 22 March 2022

Water Reflections at Chippingham Park

 We got up early this morning, well 07:00am, and decided to take a run out to Chippenham Park and Gardens. We have never been and as the Hall is only open from January (ish) till 1st April and we have forgotten to go in the last few years this seemed an excellent idea.

One of the main features of the park as we started walking round was a 'water stream'. I decided as the light was quite beautiful that I would take some reflections (one of my standard ongoing projects). The water was great and as I was taking the images I though that these needed to be inverted so the reflection was the 'wrong way' in other words the reflection was the scene.

Most of these images are inverted. I will let you decide which is which :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .