Monday 21 March 2022

The Road Home

The Road Home

The First Image .....

As I cannot drive at the moment I am finding it quite nice being chauffeured driven and I get to look out of the window at the countryside. The downside is I get to see all the litter that has been thrown out of cars - 'Why'? 

Anyway I also get to play with my phone camera out of the passenger seat window. 

This image is using the Slow Shutter Speed App and I took a number of images today using this. Sue had to pop into the Farm Shop on the way home and I played with another  phone app called PhotoSplit. Using the multiple exposure template I loaded two of the SlowShutter Speed shots and blended them to give a pleasing 'pastle' result. 

When I got home and imported them into Lightroom and I realised I saved the result twice. I fiddled with both images and on the second image I reduced Texture and Clarity to -100 and achieved a very soft effect. I imported these two versions as layers into photoshop and played around with the blend mode and opacity of the soft image just to add to the pastel effect.

The other images....

 where all taken using the Slow Shutter Speed App and adjusted in Lightroom














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .