Tuesday 8 March 2022

Cambridge Half Marathon

Great day out on Sunday supporting daughter Frances and her friend competing in the Cambridge Half Marathon.

All procures taken with the Canon 5Dmkiv and Canon 100 - 400mm series ii lens. I set the camera to Manual  with shutter speed at 1/400th sec and f/6.3 with auto ISO. I hindsight I should have had the shutter speed higher.

Over 14000 participants. I took over 400 photos, many duplicates but managed to choose these as my favourites.  I am not a sports photographer but I do enjoy taking pictures of people enjoying theirselves.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .