Tuesday 22 March 2022

Andy Parachute Jump

 Last Sunday Andy went skydiving today at Chatteris Airfield.  ‘Why would you want to jump out of a plane!!. It was supposed to happen last year, or maybe the year before that. He asked me if I would go and take photos. Not being a person to say no to an opportunity like that. 


He had to be at the Airfield at 7:30am and I was to join him after his briefing. As it turned out I did not need to go until noon. 

Beautiful day for it. I spoke to one of Andy’s friends after the jump and he said it was blooming cold up there. As I say ‘Why would you want to jump out of a plane’
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .