Tuesday 22 October 2019

Sandringham ICM and InCamera Multiple Exposures

As you will have seen on some other blogs and on Instagram I have been playing with In Camera Multiple Exposures. Coupled with Intentional Camera Movement can be quite an interesting way to develop abstract ideas.

Armed with my new Camera, A Canon R mirrorless Full Frame Camera I played with these techniques as I was out with Sue on our walk around the campsite.

Most shots were from 2 - 4 exposures. Some with the White balanced changed on some all the shots.

Post camera processing has been done in Adobe Lightroom with just the basic panel plus adding vignettes and gradients to the images presented here. In some cases I have found increasing Texture and reducing Clarity and adding dehire quite an effective 'artistic' adjustment. Well I like it :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .