Thursday 3 October 2019

Ely 10km

Last Sunday two of my daughters (Zoe and Fran) plus Andy (Fran's other half) took part in the Ely 10km. Sue and I went along to help with looking after the kids while the parents ran. I just took my new camera (Canon R - full frame mirrorless) and the 24-105mm lens just to take snaps of the event.

Fran had a broken toe and Andy had a 'poorly' calf muscle, but having said that they all did very well. I took a couple of photos at the start, Went with Jon, Sue and the Kids for a coffee, then walked bach to the finish line to see them come in.

Zoe and Fran at the start

They are Off - Number 465 = Andy

Add caption










The Dynamic Trio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .