Monday 10 June 2019

Ely Cathedral with a Tilt Shift Lens

Back in April I have the opportunity to borrow a Canon 24mm Tilt Shift Lens. 

I was down in Ely, and I had an hour to spare, I decided to take a few snaps of the Cathedral with it. 

One of the functions is to perform perspective correction, ideal for Architectural Photography. 

These picture here was taken at the full extent of the shift correction and is a merge of 7 shots for exposure correction. These where combined in adobe Lightroom using the very natural ‘merge to HDR’. 

Apart fro this HDR process the images are straight from the camera with a bit of exposure, highlight and shadow adjustment. A blistering pin sharp lens. Thanks to Jane Goodall for letting me borrow the lens. I have now purchased one for myself but yet to get out with it.









#canon5dmarkiv#canon24mmtiltshift #ely#elycathedral #colourphotography#cathedralphotography#architecturephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .