Saturday 15 June 2019

A Mono View of London

Just a few phots in monochrome from my trip with others from the Cambridge Camera Club to London back in January.

Interesting side comment. With the changes in Lightroom from last year too now, with the change to the adjustment brush and just recently the addition of the 'Texture Slider' I am finding I do not need to use the NIK Silverefex Plugin. The Texture and Clarity sliders used together (carefully) are as good as the Structure Control in NIK. The Lightroom adjustment brush with its auto mask facility give, in my opinion, more control than using control points in NIK. Don't get me wrong, NIK is a great product but I will not be upgrading to the new set of plug-ins at the moment.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .