Sunday the 4th August - Margate Annual Carnival 2013, although there is some rumour that this will be the last for a while as the person who has organises it for a number of years is standing down. It was a glorious day. Full sun and no wind. We arrived well before the start and I managed to get a front row position to take photos. The floats and procession were great. 'A real happy feel good day'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...
Looks a fun day, like the way you get in close, and keep the colour.
ReplyDelete