After our day in Canterbury Sue and I went into Herne Bay for tea. We found the restored old bandstand area and bought our rolls. There was an open sitting area and we were very lucky to arrive as this Group was setting up for the evening performance. To quote from information gleaned from the web they are a London based group consisting of :-
Charlie Finke - Vocals/Harmonica/Trumpet
Justine Armatage- Piano
Beverley Crome- French Horn/Trumpet/Vocals
Suzi Owen- Trombone
Budge Magraw- Bass
Christine Lehlett- Violin
Ed Grimshaw- Drums
They formed in 2007 and their Genres are quoted as Art rock, Experimental, Pop music
They were very, very good ...... (I might have to buy their CD)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...
Great shots Barry, love the expressions
ReplyDelete