Sunday 18 August 2013

Camping in Kent - 5. Margate Street Photography

Taken over a couple of days in Margate, where my son and his family live, I again took the opportunity to do some Street Photography.



 

 

 

 

 

 

HDR conversion, maybe classed as a 'bit over the top' but I quite like the rays of sun. Two versions, one monochrome and one colour.
 



 




 

 

 

Grandson 'H' decided to jump off a railing. I missed the shot and rather than tell him off and say "don't be silly" I asked him to do it again so I could take a photograph. 'The things I do for my passion :) '
 

 

 

 

 

No - not a self portrait .....
 

 

My beautiful daughter-in-law, Emma with new blond hair-do (We were in Margate to celebrate her 30th Birthday)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .