Tuesday, 13 August 2013
Camping in Kent - 1. Herne Bay
Sue and I had a long weekend camping in Herne at a lovely camp site (see address at the end of the blog). We left Haddenham after lunch on the Thursday and arrived, set up camp and travelled about 4 miles to the nearest seaside which was Herne Bay. After dinner in a very nice pub we walked along the seafront. Quite warm, no wind and a lovely quality to the atmosphere and light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...
No comments:
Post a Comment