Monday 25 July 2022

Play Park Textures and Shadows

Play Park Textures and Shadows

Sue and I were in Sawston on Saturday on a Cambridge Camera Club Photohunt. The last place we visited after four hours was a play park. It was about 14:00, the sun was high and the shadows and textures on the ground made by the apparatus caught my attention. (Shadows and Textures being one of my ongoing projects) I initially processed the images in colour and was quite pleased with the result. I then thought 'what would they / some of them look in monochrome.

This set is colour, Mono tomorrow.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .