Wednesday 13 July 2022

Dorset with CCC - Day 3 - 12th June Part 2 Kimmeridge Bay

 After Lunch at Tyneham Village we drove to Kimmeridge Bay. 

A very nice beach and extremely good water quality record - No I did not go swimming. A few of us ventured onto the beach. We had been talking as a group about the lovely textures in the cliffs and the rock  on the beach. I started taking photos of the beach rocks with the Fuji x100V - in-camera multiple exposures with different white balances. I go a few strange looks from some families. It was only when I looked up some minutes later that I saw a number of our group doing the same. We must have looked very strange :)

After a nice afternoon we climbed back up to the car park and had a very nice ice cream















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .