Saturday 3 July 2021

Ivy Panel

Spent most of yesterday  morning driving around 'sorting stuff' as sometimes happens. 

Got home, and after lunch (Sue had bought me a sausage roll from our butchers, mmmm) as the sun was shining I thought I would take the camera into the garden and snap a few pretty flowers. 

So what happen?

I get pulled towards the back entrance fence panel where some Ivy was growing. I took lots of photos with a shallow depth of field with my macro lens and extension tube. 

In Lightroom I came up with an exposure and colourisation that pleased me and applied it to all with the hope of creating a panel.

Here is the Panel 



and individual Photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .