Tuesday 6 July 2021

Hampshire Holiday Post 06 - Gilbert Whites Garden

As I have said there were a few of us from the Cambridge Camera Club visiting Hampshire. This post is from the Garden of Gilbert White, the 18th century Naturalist. I spent the late morning and afternoon in the garden while most of the others had a 'long walk' up into the meadows. I was captivated by the 'formal gardens', beautiful flowers and just what I wanted.

I spent some time recording the garden, this blog,  mostly before lunch. Tomorrows post will be an impressionist view of the gardens :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .