Thursday 8 July 2021

Hampshire Holiday Post 08 - Frensham Little Pond Infrared Landscapes

Day 4 of our holiday we traveled to Frensham Little Pond in Surrey (National Trust). After finding the car park we went for a wonder in the trees to the cafe and had a nice cup of coffee. I had not planned to use my infrared camera (a Canon 5dmkiii with 720nm filter) but the trees were so beautiful I thought the infrared might make a different photo.


These photos here have been worked on in Lightroom using the DNG Profile I have created for this camera and after some basic adjustments in Lightroom I took the file into Photoshop. I normally look at the false colour versions fist, with and without channel swapping, make a choice and between the false colour versions and then create an additional monochrome version. Back in Lightroom I try to decide if I like the False Colour version or monochrome. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .