Sunday 12 May 2019

ShimmyFest 2019

The dance group my daughter Zoe belongs to is Called Shani. This group is three ladies, Caroline, Wendy and Zoe (my daughter).

Three of us from the Cambridge Camera Club went along to take photos for them. Trevor Lee, Sue Badcock and myself.

The Day started at 1pm and was a 'Tea Party'

There were Twenty Acts, below is just a FEW photos from the afternoon. You can see more at my Portfolio Web Site at https://barrybadcock.myportfolio.com/shimyfest-2019

The Ladies Dancing had so much energy I got tired just watching them. Excellent afternoon.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .