Friday 10 May 2019

Lady's Wood Bluebells

Going back a few weeks to Easter Sue and I spent a lovely day at Lady's Wood Nature Reserve. This was our second trip this year, the first time we visited with my youngest daughter and her family.

This reserve is managed by 'The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire' (BCN). It is situated near Upwood in Cambridgeshire

I just love the arch of a blue bell flow as in the first photo. The second photo was of a 'White Bluebell' I started to investigate but got confused, there is also English (Native) Bluebells and Spanish Bluebells and it appears that we should be getting rid of the Spanish Type as they may be invasive.

I took a few ICM (Intentional Movement Photos) and there is one here on this blog. With this image I blended (in Photoshop) it with a 'non moving image' to add to the structure.

You can find information about this Reserve

This is a beautiful Nature Reserve and really worth a visit. But be warned there is only a very small car park.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .