Friday 3 May 2019

For the Love of Concrete - An Abstract View on Dovercourt Skateboard Park

A few days ago I spent a great weekend in Dovercourt and Harwich with a few members of the Cambridge Camera Club. As we left the hotel we decided to visit the Dovercourt Skateboard Park. 

Jonathan and I have a love of concrete so it was an obvious choice. Ann too was with us and it was her that first got me into concrete.

Being early Sunday Morning we thought it may be clear of skateboarders and we were not disappointed. 

These images are looking at the detail in some parts of the facility and I consider them abstract.






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .