Saturday 30 June 2018

Dorset Day 5 of 6 West Bay, playing with the Art Effects Filters on the Olympus Camera

Still in West Bay. The four of us met up for a Coffee / Ice Cream mid afternoon. We decided that we would have another walk around before heading back to Higher Kingcombe where we were staying. I have played with the Art Effects Filters in the Olympus OMD em1 mkii on a couple of occasions so I though to add a bit of variety into my Dorset Captures I would have another play.

I also wondered what effect these art effect filters would have using my very cheap plastic lens (Holga). The first 7 pictures are using this lens. the others are using a 'proper lens'













No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .