Tuesday 19 June 2018

Day 2 of 6 - Infrared Photography at Portland Bill Lighthouse area

I took my Infrared Camera to Dorset with me and an afternoon spent at Portland Bill was an ideal time to use it.

I decided to shoot into the light and create some lens flair to try a different artistic approach. I quite like the effects. All the pictures here have been post processed in Lightroom and Photoshop. The 'Blue Photos' are as they are created by the camera with its special IR white balance. The 'gold and Blue' photos are where I have performed a channel swap in Photoshop.

I personally prefer the dark blue of the sky that this technique gives. A few have been processed in monochrome.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .