Monday 25 June 2018

Dorset Day 5 of 6 - Dorchester

Day Five of our trip. I had been reading about Dorchester Abbey and thought our trip would be a good opportunity to visit it BUT little did I know!! I failed to see on my investigation that there is a Dorchester on Thames, over 100 miles from where we were staying and that was where the Abbey was. HayHo, I felt a bit of a twit having traveled to Dorchester with three other people from the group. We had a cup of coffee and had a walk round. Some interesting new builds near the old Brewery.

















Day 5 of our Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .