Saturday 19 March 2016

Crufts 2016 Post 1 of 2 - Dogs

125th Annual International Dog Show - Crufts 2016.

Sue and I, with Sister-in-law and husband visited Crufts, the Worlds biggest dog show at the NEC in Birmingham on Saturday 12th March. Excellent day out. I took my travel camera, Olympus OMD EM1 with two lenses, the Olympus M.40-150mm f/2.8 Pro Lens and the Olympus M.12-40mm f/2.8 Pro Lens. Most of these pictures were taken with the 40-150mm. The lighting in theses venues are always challenging and most of the time I was shooting at 2000ISO. Most of the images below are also cropped to remove unwanted distractions.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .