Tuesday 15 March 2016

Aiden's Treasure Hunt in Cromer - September 2015

Last September we travelled to Cromer in Norfolk and met up with Frances and her family. The local council had organised a treasure hunt. We started about 11:30 and finished at 14:45. Given the number of times I have visited Cromer over the last decades I was really surprised how little I knew of the Town. It was a nice day out and Aiden managed to get Answers to all the clues.

The Star of the Treasure Hunt




The Star with one of the supporting cast



























Some children never grow up!!!!





WHOOOHOOOOO - I have finished :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .