Tuesday 15 July 2014

My Travels #13 - Great Coxwell Barn

So a few days in Swindon with my daughter Nicki and her family. Sue joined me there on the Saturday. Sunday was such a nice day we decided to go out and have a picnic on the way. I have been past this barn a few times.

Great Coxwell Barn is a large 14th-century barn on the northern edge of the village of Great Coxwell, in Oxfordshire, England, though formerly in Berkshire. It is located in the Vale of White Horse near the market town of Faringdon. (Ref: Wikipedia)
A National Trust Property. 

When we arrived there were a few Beaver Scouts having a wide game. Brought back memories :)

Lovely place to have a picnic. 

Great Coxwell Barn


Inside the barn - 3-shot HDR, hand held







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .