Monday 7 July 2014

TdF - Tour de France Stage 3 - Cambridge to London

The Tour de France is re-portably the biggest free sports even in the world. Today it came to Cambridge.

I have not finished 'My Travels' photo diary but I thought it was important to put my pictures of the TdF on the blog on the day of the race,

I heard that some of the braver souls from the Cambridge Camera Club travelled into Cambridge at the crack of dawn, We (Sue, Chris Fell and myself) travelled out to Sawston. We arrived just after 10:00 and the waited for the TdF to pass by at an estimated 12:45.

A 'carnaval of cars' passed by at about 10:30 - everyone was having fun passing out free gifts, Key rings, bags, seeds etc.




















The first cycle passed our point at 12:38. Four minutes later it was all over.












A Cambridge Cycle Team was following the race.


#TourdeFrance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .