Monday 2 December 2013

Bradford Cathedral


Early coach start and a 3 1/2 hour journey with the Cambridge Camera Club to visit the National Media Museum.

In the afternoon we went for a walk around Bradford. I had not thought about visiting Bradford Cathedral but the opportunity arose and I thought that this might be a 'taster session' for a longer revisit. I was a bit disappointed to find that the Cathedral was closed. It was a Sunday and I assumed that if the services were not on then I might get a glimpse inside.

We walked around the perimeter of the church and I took some photos. 

More Photos on Flickr - click here


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .