Thursday 12 May 2022

London - From Grannery Square to the Gasometers

London - From Grannery Square to the Gasometers

Continuing with the trip to London Last weekend. 

We walked to Granary Square through Cole Drop Yard to the Gasometers. 

What a pleasant morning, taking photos and enjoying friend company. 

I had decided to travel light and only took the Fuji X100V, fixed lens with a focal length of 35mm full frame equivalent. This is a great camera for me just to wander around. It has all the capabilities of my Canon R plus a few extra features I really like - Plus a few I don't like!! :)

I wanted to play around with in-camera multiple exposure on architecture and had a wale of a time. Plus some normal street photography.

They have made homes out of the old gasometers and created a wonderful area with mirrors around one of them. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .