Sunday 22 May 2022

FortyFive Number 2

FortyFive

Back at the beginning of April I created som in-camera multiple expose pictures based on a square image with a defined 45 degree line. At the time I used the Canon R. A few days after I repeated the exercise with the Fuji X100V. As before I just wandered around the house looking for 'Lines created by shadow and light'. at various white balance setting, all in light mode. 

Out of the multitude of images :) I I choose 12 to create Triptychs. Only basic adjustments in Lightroom and then the panels created in Photoshop.


I created 5 Triptychs. I have included the individual images after the Triptychs







-------------




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .