Thursday 18 November 2021

Pin Hole and Lensbaby in Cambridge

Pin Hole and Lensbaby in Cambridge

Following on from my daily photo journal .......

Before I went to the dentist in Cambridge today I remade the pinhole adaptor  for my Lensbaby. Nothing elaborate, just double sided tape and kitchen foil stuck on one of the removable apertures that came with the Lensbaby Composer. I have not worked out the aperture yet, but its small.
Off I went with my camera and modified lensbaby to Cambridge. 

The first five images are with the PinHole modification. The other seven images are using a fixed aperture of f/8 on the Lensbaby Composer with Glass Optic 

 Post Processing - Fiddled and Diddled in Lightroom















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .