Sunday 14 November 2021

Out and About in Cambridge

Out and About in Cambridge

On Saturday I spent a lovely 3 hours between, 3pm and 6pm, down in Cambridge with friends from the Cambridge Camera Club. 

We met at the Mill Pond and then walked round into Kings Parade. The weather was a bit overcast but it did not stop us.

I spent some time playing with multiple exposures and just watching the people. I got told off by a very nice lady at Kings college as one of my tripod legs had encroached onto Kings Property :( 

As Twilight came round and led to night-time we moved back to the Mill Pond. I just loved the reflections in the water. We finished up at Sidgewich University Site. The buildings were beautifully lit. 

We all left around 6pm. 

My mind was quite stimulated but my knees were very glad to get home and sit down.  



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .