Monday 2 November 2020

Hotel Room Project - Aldeburgh

 I very often take photos of the objects in hotel rooms. I find I am attracted to light and shadows and being in a new place. Two friends of mine sent me mono images daily from their stay abroad in the summer, mainly from the house they were staying in. I found the overall story of their stay compelling. It certainly changed my thoughts of my daily Blipfoto. (https://www.blipfoto.com/BarryBadcock)

Over the last few weeks we have stayed in two hotels, one in Margate and one in Aldeburgh. This set is from Aldeburgh.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .