Sunday 15 November 2020

Margate Beach

Back at the beginning of October Sue and I travelled to Margate to visit our Son Mathew as it was Graces Birthday (Grandchild 6 of 9 'We have our own Borg collective :). We stayed over at the Premier Inn. I was a bit apprehensive about the visit from this point of view but I have to admit that Premier Inn have their Covid Organisation absolutely spot on. After breakfast Sue and I walked to Mat's house along the sea front. I don't know about you but I find the sea air most exhilarating. I had my iPhone with me and took some snaps on the walk. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .