Sunday 17 May 2020

Infrared Variations on an Image

I Decided to play with my infrared camera in the garden today and also to use it to create in-camera multiple exposures. I had briefly done ME's Images before with this camera but had not truly been inspired by the results. As with any ME 'project' I took quite a few different shots / experiments. Uploading into Lightroom I started processing selecting and them. I came across one image and was very pleased with the abstract feel to the result, I saved the result by creating a virtual copy and processed it a different way. After about a half an hour I found that I had produced 6 different versions of the same image (there where actually 8 but I deleted two :).

I sequenced them in a pleasing way to me and Here they are in there full glory :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .