Friday 8 May 2020

Variations on a Theme

Last Monday started an on-lin training course with Velda Bailey and Doug Chinery. I have been inspired by their creative photography for about three years. With the Coronavirus  Lockdown affecting the world they, like many companies, have looked to training online through a 'Zoom' connection. These images  have been taken this week and have been inspired by the first sessions (a Group Session and a 121 with Velda). Our assignments this week was to explore the various blend modes on the camera (Canon EOS R in my case) and look at the effects of changes from black to white. This was an extremely good exercise. I then went on following my 121 to explore the subject. Here is the result of my wonderings

It's been good fun. Lots to learn.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .