Saturday 18 January 2020

Wet Afternoon at Milton Country Park.

Sue and I decided to pop back to Milton Country Park the other day, we had visited the previous weekend with the grandchildren but had not taken our cameras. I had seen some beautiful reflections and wanted to try some more in-camera multiple exposures.

It was very wet and muddy. All the pictures except the last three are multiple exposures and have been post processed in Adobe Lightroom Classic. As I mentioned in a previous blog I play with, and use as a starting point, some Lightroom presets I was sent by Velda Bailey and Doug Chinery. Its quite surprising how this Lightroom post processing can bring out abstract patterns. Good Fun.

The last three images are 'straight' or single shots - As we were walking back to the car it chucked it down.














And then the rain started .....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .