Wednesday 15 January 2020

Haddenham - A walk there and back

So if I have a choice on a day when I don't have to go out I choose to not do much more than jobs around the house and sit on the computer. Has a new year starts I have decided that I will walk to the village on days such as these. Its about a 30 minute round trip if I/we don't call in at the shops / butchers etc. During last week was the first day such as that. I walked the long way round and came back via the green. I had my iPhone with me and took a few snaps.

The 'Graffiti' around the playwark / skateboard is wonderful, the young adults were commissioned to go the work and what a fine job it is too.

A couple other graffiti points are not as such 'official', one of them offers 'Free Hugs'. I pass this regularly but have not ventured down the side of the bush to get my hug :)

I also did a couple of panoramas that I have combined as one image. Both are from the same tranquil walk under the trees and next to the allotments. Apart from the panoramas, all photos where taken with the camera that comes with Lightroom Mobile on the phone. The advantage of this camera is that it shoots RAW files (DNG). Android phone users I believe have the ability to shoot raw from the phone camera where as Apple have decided not to implement this. They do get it wrong 'sometimes' :). The composite photo was a combination of two images taken on the walk but combined in Photoshop on my computer. Post processing for all other images on this set was in Lightroom Classic.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .